Content moderator for Social Media - French
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Are you passionate about the online world? Do you have an eye for details and excellent written and verbal communication? Then we have the opportunity for you!
As a content moderator you will review and moderate content posted on Social Media.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in French (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
- Resilient and empathic;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in shifts, from Monday to Sunday.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Free company events and activities.
- Review and moderate online content;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users doesn’t contain inappropriate content;
- Help to keep relevant content on various platforms;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about products and community standards;
- Investigate and resolve reported issues;
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site;
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.