Customer Advisor - French - Lisbon
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
- Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services
- Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures
- Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security
- Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each contact
- Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project
- Fluent or native in French
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7 pm (schedules depending on the project)
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
- Full-time job (40 hours weekly)
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines