Customer Advisor - French - MisterFly
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
- Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management)
- Handling and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents)
- Fluent or native in French with a good command of English
- Knowledge of GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo)
- Availability from Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Previous experience as a Travel Agent is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
- You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member
- Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer
- Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
- Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can find fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our team and show off your talent!
MisterFly.com is an innovative specialist in online travel booking for low-cost flights
guaranteeing customer’s smiles from the first to the last click!
With Mister Fly you will take on all the challenges of worldwide travel and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players, being part of a team for a growing Travel Agency that has already helped over one million customers to travel around the world!
With Mister Fly, Webhelp offers you the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism sector.