Customer Advisor - German - Airline
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
- Offering information, solutions, and counseling to customers via phone and email
- Manage reservations back-office (new reservations, ticket issuing, reservation amendments)
- Post sales service (litigation and compensation management)
- Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project
- Management of the administrative process (invoicing, written communication and emission of travel documents)
- Fluent or native in German with a good command of English;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 07H00 to 23H00;
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Ease with typing and learning new computer software;
- Relocation Package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
- Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro, and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit, and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!