Customer Advisor – Hotel Reservations
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Offering information, solutions and advice and guidance to customers with their last-minute bookings or need of modification
- Advising by bringing your creativity and intuition to assist undecided customers.
- Help customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
- Native English with a clear accent
- Previous experience in customer service, tourism or travel is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (schedules depending on the project)
- Ease in multitasking several applications at once
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- Free training, professional development, and career evolution
- A multicultural and inclusive environment
- Attractive benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries, private Health Insurance + dental plan (after six months), English speaking Doctor on site, among others
- If living abroad, we offer a relocation package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- Work Place – Lisbon, Portugal