Customer Advisor - Italian - Lisbon
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Consumer Goods
- Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services;
- Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
- Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security;
- Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each contact;
- Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
- Fluent or native in Italian with a good command of English;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depending on the project);
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
- Full time job (40 hours weekly);
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!