Customer Advisor – Tourism and Sales
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
Your future project…
- A great introduction to the luxury tourism career: Grow hand in hand with the expansion of this new project by using your learned expertise and training the next generation of travel agents.
- Grow professionally: Become a part of an inclusive and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals. Improve your unique skills by actively engaging with customers and receiving consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders, trainers, and senior colleagues.
- Help Customers: Develop an empathic, professional and patient stance. Evoque your passion for travel to inspire customers to find their dream vacation packages.
Who we´re seeking…
- YOU speak native Spanish and English fluently (level B2).
- YOU have, preferably, previous experience in GDS Tools (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo).
- YOU feel the adrenalin of closing a good sale and are very results driven.
- YOU have the mental agility to work with dual monitors and as many applications as you need.
- YOU have an amazing storytelling ability to make customer’s feel immersed and visualize their future traveling experience.
What benefits we´ll offer you…
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
- Relocation package: Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
- Continuous and paid training, in which you’ll develop your sales techniques and your reservation and communication skills.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities in Lisbon.