Dutch or Flemish Travel & Tourism Assistant
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
Are you passionate about Tourism?
Providing the best experience to your customers is something that challenges you?
Webhelp is looking for you and your expertise!
- Clarify by e-mail and telephone customer’s requests concerning products marketed by the company (characteristics of products/services, points of sale, availability in stock ...);
- Advise clients, helping them to choose the best tourism, travel, accommodation or leisure experience;
- Help customers make online reservations or purchases on the e-commerce platform;
- Manage customers’ expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way;
- Provide suggestions to improve the team’s performance and customer experience;
- Fluency in Flemish or Dutch (C2 Level or Native);
- Availability: 8 AM - 7 PM, from Monday to Saturday (rotating schedules), with 2 days off per week;
- Strong computer skills;
- High-school degree (preferential);
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Active listening, empathy and diplomacy;
- Strong time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.