Flemish or Dutch Travel Agent
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
Would you like to work in a project where you will be ready to take on all the challenges and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players?
Do you want to be part of a project that has allowed more than 200 000 customers to travel around the world?
Webhelp has now the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism world!
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile to ensure their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- Support customer by phone and email;
- Manage the reservations back-office (new reserves, ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations);
- Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management);
- Advise and sell travel arrangements (flight/accommodation/packages: flight + accommodation/insurances/group booking);
- Handle and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents);
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in Flemish or Dutch;
- You have intermediate knowledge in English (level B2);
- Knowledge in GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo);
- Availability from Monday to Sunday, from 8 AM to 8 PM;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and high energy;
- You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member;
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.