French Customer Advisor
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Are you looking for an international experience or to have a gap year, in a beautiful country, where you can enjoy the most of the summer, with amazing beaches, historic places to visit and lovely terraces to enjoy the end of your working days?
Join us in Lisbon, we are increasing our teams!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
- Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
Please be aware of the general requirements:
- Fluency in French (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
What you can expect from us:
- Working contract since day one;
- Initial and continued training;
- Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
- Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
- If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
- If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
- To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies, etc.!