German Social Media Advisor
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Manage social media audiences;
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- You will establish this connection by replying to posts, comments and emails on social media platforms;
- Advise customers about flight/travel arrangements, issues and difficulties with the company;
- Manage claims and requests, by providing advice and information on social media platforms;
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in German (mandatory);
- You have English knowledge (B2 level mandatory);
- Availability to work in rotating schedules from Monday to Friday, between 7 AM and 8 PM
- Adaptability to different schedules, considering the project needs;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates currently living abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates currently living abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge? By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference! Join our team and show off your talent!