Italian Hotel Reservations Agent
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Respond and help customers with their last minute bookings.
- Advise and bring your intuitive mind to the travel of undecided clients.
- Resolution of technical issues on application.
- Inform customers about the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
- Answer to emails
- Manage expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Proficiency in Italian (native level or C2) - mandatory
- Level C2 in English - mandatory
- Availability : 8am-17pm from Monday to Sunday
- Good computer skills
- BAC degree (preferential)
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening capacity
- Travelers and intuitive person
- Good time management capacity
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Working contract since day one;
- Initial and continued training;
- Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
- Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
- If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
- If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
- To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, etc.!