Italian Hotel Reservations Agent
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Respond and help customers with their last minute bookings.
- Advise and bring your intuition to the travel of undecided clients.
- Resolution of technical issues on the application.
- Inform customers about the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Answering emails
- Managing expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Fluent or native in Italian with a good command of English (C2 level is mandatory);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 08H00 to 17H00;
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Experience in customer service (preferential);
- For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit;
- A special intuition gained from having a passion for travel;
- Ease with typing and excited about learning new computer software;
- Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
- Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On-site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!