Kundenberater (m/w) in Lissabon
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Portugal - a land where dreams come true! Are you looking for a new Lisbon challenge and would you like to be the first person to contact our customers at our service center? Ideally you already have some experience as a customer consultant? You find it easy to find the right words and serve our customers with their concerns? If you want to be part of our aspiring team, then we should get to know each other!
For the Customer Service department in sunny Lisbon we are looking for you, as soon as possible
Client Advisor (m / f) in Lisbon
Full time | 40 hours
Your tasks as a customer advisor (m / f)
- You advise our customers according to the services we offer and offer individual assistance.
- You answer incoming requests, requests and complaints via e-mail, telephone and social media.
- You add new customers to the system independently.
Your profile as a customer advisor (m / f)
- You are dealing with customers and are on hand with help and advice.
- You showcase your passion for customer service every day.
- You bring a high degree of flexibility (Monday - Sunday, 7-22 clock in the shift change) and team spirit with.
- You have excellent communication skills and guarantee competent advice.
- Performance-based salary incl. Monthly performance bonus and 2 additional salaries per year
- Limited 6-month contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Welcome package on the move: a free accommodation for 3 months, with various tax matters and refund of your ticket up to 400 €
- Extensive additional benefits (including lunch allowance in the in-house canteen, subsidy to the ticket, private health insurance including dental care after 6 months of affiliation)
- Numerous training opportunities, eg as a team leader or recruiter
- Free training for required software and product knowledge
- Great location with easy access to public transportation such as train, metro and bus
- Many discounts in gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies and more
Webhelp has grown significantly since its inception. Today, international teams of over 35 countries and 140Customer Experience Centers work together with 500 partners. In the last four years alone, our turnover has increased by more than 250 percent. We design the customer experience for some of the world's most respected brands. Through our comprehensive BPO service offering, we help you to create new, more efficient business processes - often with significant increases in profits.
To find out more about us, visit our websites here:
- Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/