Luxury Tourism and Sales Advisor - EN - ES - DE - FR - IT
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
Webhelp is a multinational company, present in 35 countries with more than 50 000 employees and is a global leader in business process outsourcing.
Webhelp is growing in Portugal since 2015 and has over 1000 employees and counting!
Do you enjoy inspiring people for their travels? Do you have the gift of telling compeling stories that make your customers actually see themselves in luxury destinations?
Then share your talent with Webhelp!
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email
- Managing the reservations back-office and post-sales service
- Handling and manage the administrative process
- Native English speaker with a clear British accent, or one of the following: Spanish, French, German or Italian
- Previous experience as a Travel Agent is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
- You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member
- Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- Free training, professional development and career evolution
- A multicultural and inclusive environment
- Attractive benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries, private Health Insurance + dental plan (after six months), English speaking Doctor on site, among others
- If living abroad, we offer a relocation package that includes: one to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- Work Place – Lisbon, Portugal