Reservations Assistant - Italian - Luxury Tourism - Lisbon
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel & Tourism
- Follow-up calls to our best customers to update them on new promotions
- Booking, holiday and travel management with a strong component of event planning and sales
- Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email
- Handling and managing any necessary administrative process
- Native Italian speaker with a good command of English
- Previous experience in the Tourism sector is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
- You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member
- Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer
- Relocation Package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro, and buses)
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On-site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit, and reduced-price vending machines
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!