Travel Agent - Flemish - MisterFly
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
- Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management)
- Handling and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents)
- Fluent or native in Flemish with a good command of English
- Knowledge of GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo)
- Availability from Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Previous experience as a Travel Agent is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
- You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member
- Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer
- Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- A renewable 1 year contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
- Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can find fair and real career development opportunities.
Join our team and show off your talent!