English Advisor for Technical Support
City : Oeiras
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Telco and Logistics
Gain a privileged view and know-how of one of the big four IT companies in the world.
Your future project
As an English Customer Advisor,
- Manage customer requirements and expectations, by phone, through a calm and empathetic manner, aiming to solve their cases and issues.
- Take 30 to 50 inbound calls per day, so you need to strive to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve your technical skills by troubleshooting issues related to electronic equipment.
- Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level (Level 1 to Level 4).
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient English (C1/C2 level)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Previous experience with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology is preferential
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Availability to work from home temporarily(during the Covid-19 period)
- Currently living in Lisbon, Portugal.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
Life at our company
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Telco and Logistics
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Oeiras (Tagus-Park) Lisbon, Portugal.