German Tourism Advisor
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
Develop your technical skills by managing booking travels and guiding customers to enjoy the best of Europe
Your future project
As a German Tourism Advisor
, you will:
- Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance and feel excited when you are successful in resolving their cases.
- Rapidly gain valuable technical skills in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings.
- Also, become a multitasking expert, performing more than one function, using multiple channels, such as email, inbound call, social networks.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient German and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Travel and Tourism
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.