Airline Reservations with GDS skills – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
As an Airline Reservations Advisor, you will create enthusiasm around the services of our customers and resolve emerging issues that customers may face with precision and efficiency.
As an Airline Reservations Advisor – French Speaker
, you will:
- Manage the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Assist clients in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests about travel dates, promotional campaigns, among others.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Handle inquiries and provide timely responses accordingly to the company’s regulation.
- Ensure that the degree of satisfaction meets the customer and company needs
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Previous experience with GDS tools such as Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills combined with empathy and team spirit
- Loves to identify customer needs and propose quick solutions
- You would like to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
- For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
Advantages :We offer you: offer
Life at our company:
- Competitive salaries (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Availability to work from home temporarily*
- Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
- We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Travel and Tourism