Business Analyst - English Speaker
City : Oeiras
Job : Other
Sector : Telco and Logistics
As a Business Analyst, you will provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting, ad-hoc reporting support, in-depth analysis, monitoring, and support. Performs and/or coordinates all functions required to design, produce, and install the various reporting, analytical and presentation formats. Business Intelligence Analyst must be passionate about digging into data and understanding the stories the data is telling. You will analyze complex data sets, track, and measure insights, build critical dashboard, and draw key insights
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Performs analysis by creating reports, charts, graphs of findings in support of business operations.
- Work with operations and stakeholders to design and create user accepted dashboards. Bring value add contributions to the process of designed and authoring executive level dashboards/reports.
- Ensure solutions meet the management’s needs, support the extraction of actionable information, and align with client objectives.
- Provide consulting support on all data-related solutions (program design, report design, data feed design, data aggregation, etc.)
- Identify metrics, develop & generate reports to track key business indicators and metrics for executive and front-line management teams.
We are looking for
- Excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- Second Language (added value)
- Relevant University Degree (IT or Business Management preferable).
- At least 1-3 years of experience of Reporting Analyst experience in a BPO company (preferred).
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude & enthusiasm to learn about new markets & solution offerings
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Telco and Logistics
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!