Business Development Manager – German Speaker
City : Oeiras
Job : Other
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for executing strategic initiatives that drive bottom line revenue and impact overall customer experience. The role will work across its region, functions, segments, partners, and customers to drive customer success through Cisco sellers, Customer Experience (CX) Teams, partners and direct to customers. This will be accomplished through, but not limited to, developing long-term, deep relationships with our CX teams, Partners, and other stakeholders accountable for driving global customer outcomes.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Have the primary responsibility to engage with Cisco channel partners to drive Lifecycle Advantage enrolment and program value realization.
- Support localization efforts of digital lifecycle journeys on behalf of partners to customers.
- Onboard partners and report on results for partner branded digital journeys.
- Evaluates and leads new initiatives and business opportunities (e.g., customer facing engagement analysis, coverage, and effect of special projects on outcome of overall business management within the team, etc.)
- Drive the engagement for new digital engagement opportunities with Account teams, CX teams and Partners.
- The role will lead the digital transformation narrative across our customer-facing employees and partner ecosystem and help evolve and transform their business models to truly improve the customer experience with a focus on digital engagement across the lifecycle.
We are looking for
- Excellent command in German (minimum C1)
- Second Language counts as a plus
- Relevant University Degree (preferable)
- At least 3 years of experience In Business/Sales/Commercial Support
- Experience in IT Companies is a plus
- Very good Ms Office (Excel/Powerpoit) knowledge
- Good interpersonal/communication skills – verbal and written
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Responsive and timely in delivering on commitments
- Ability to think outside the box and be an instrument of change
- Positive attitude and with strong work ethic
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Office Schedule from Monday to Friday
- Free Transportation
- Monthly meal allowance
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!