Continuous Improvement Manager
[Error loading the control 'JobOfferDetails', check event log for more details]
Join our team!
As a Continuous Improvement Manager
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Monitor and facilitate the implementation of the performance excellence process: performance data analysis, team development actions, alignment of continuous improvement strategies with the stakeholders’ and Webhelp’s objectives
- Help operation teams analyze the root causes and solve performance issues, on any value-driving metric (productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, sales, financial performance indicators…)
- Coordinate quality certification audits, and ensure compliance to internal excellence standard
- Train management teams to Continuous Improvement processes and culture
- Participate in the construction and deployment of new process, tools or standard with other Webhelp entities worldwide.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient English and fluent French or Portuguese (minimum level B2)
- Previous successful experience in Lean management, Six Sigma, or similar methodology is mandatory (minimum 2 years). Relevant certification is a plus.
- Excellent analytic skills, capacity to handle statistical concepts, large amounts of data and multiple business models
- Capacity to work simultaneously with multiple lines of business
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, capacity to enforce strict standards while developing team spirit. Talent for change management
- Previous experience in customer service or in BPO is a plus.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from home based in Lisbon (due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19).
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Lisbon.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]