Customer Support Advisor – Greek Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Join our amazing team!
As a Greek Customer Support Advisor
, you will:
- Assist clients via inbound calls, chat, or e-mail in the after-sales process by answering customer’s inquiries and/or attending potential requests.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient Greek (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Advantages :We offer you:
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Possibility to do Work from Home temporarily *
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]