City : Oeiras
Job : Other
As a Data Analyst, you will collect and interpret data, analyzing results, and reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Be(come) a Data Subject Matter expert for Connected Digital Interactions in EMEAR
- Understand data requirements from our regional perspective and identify the data sources in partnership with business analysts in our global team
- Lead the team of reporting for all information regarding purchasing and renewal’s activities from opportunity identification to close.
- Create and analyse Pivot Tables, graphic presentation, PPT presentations and specific reporting for the specific tram members of ach team.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders that are decision makers in the data reporting.
- Perform data risk assessment for all contracts, products and services.
- Work with regional Program Managers to ensure alignment of workflows, data exchange processes and best practices for the execution of customer journeys and in-region initiatives
- Work alongside our Data Scientists on predictive models and ensure regional value and relevancy
We are looking for
- Native Portuguese
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in data analytics
- You can transform, slice, dice, and present data in Excel
- Creative problem-solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Dedicated and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Validated experience working on projects
- Analyst with experience (min 4 years) – with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!