Digital Transformation Manager
[Error loading the control 'JobOfferDetails', check event log for more details]
Join our team!
As a Digital Transformation Manager
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Coordinate systems implementations and manage our client’s Committee reporting
- Ensure agent training plans are in place and lead internal customers and teams in the development and maintenance of project and/or program artifacts
- Act as a project or program manager with overall responsibility for the successful planning, tracking and execution of multiple, simultaneous, and medium to large complex projects.
- Develop, track, and manage project forecasts and costs; request budget allocations and reallocations; ensure project and or program is within budget.
- Ensure mitigating strategies or contingencies are appropriately applied to anticipated risks and issues and act as point of escalation on projects.
- Develop and execute organizational change management plans to ensure project management adoption of new systems and processes.
- Incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external benchmarking, and implement standards, key measures, and metrics.
We offer you:
- English proficiency (C1/C2) is mandatory
- Proven ability to form and maintain high effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Proven Strong IT skills in MS office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and accurately and concisely.
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow up.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]