Dutch Customer Advisor – Travel Reservations
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
If you have always dreamed about a career in Tourism, then we have the opportunity for you!
- A great introduction to the tourism career: Gain valuable industry skills that will empower you to progress as a travel agent, while gaining a privileged view of the inner workings of the company.
- A stimulating and dynamic environment: Feel the drive to help customers to plan their next adventure and evoque your passion for travel to inspire customers to find their vacations and leisure packages. You will become proficient in booking management and in administrative processes.
- Grow professionally: Become a part of a united and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals. Improve your unique skills by actively engaging with customers and receiving consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
- YOU speak native Dutch and fluent English (level B2).
- YOU are friendly and customer oriented.
- YOU have the mental agility to work with dual monitors and as many applications as you need.
- YOU are either a travel lover or you have some previous experience traveling and discovering the world that will give you a unique view at assisting customers.
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year.
- Relocation package: Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities.
- New and modern office located where the action is.
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- Discover the beauty of Lisbon - a city of great culture, history, night life and just a 40min drive from top beaches!