Dutch Customer Experience Advisor for Travel Giftbox Project
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
We are passionate game-changers!
As a Customer Experience Advisor,
We are looking for:
- Manage customer expectations through a cordial and empathetic stance and advise them in tailoring the very best experience from all the options available in our travel and leisure packs.
- Become a part of an inclusive and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals and receive consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or in the Tourism Industry is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Availability to work from home*
Travel and Tourism
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.