English Back Office Support– Night Shifts
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
We are looking for an English Back Office Support
Your future project
As an English Back Office Support,
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient English (C1/C2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Availability to work in night shifts (rotative schedules – from 11pm to 8am)
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Availability to start the first month with day shifts (for training purposes)
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Travel and Tourism
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.