French Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
Be part of our team and become a Airline Reservations Advisor!
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor,
you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor
, you will:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Advantages :We offer you
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Travel and Tourism
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.