French Customer Advisor for an E-Commerce Project
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
As a French Customer Advisor for an E-Commerce Project, you will be the first point of contact of customers to directly attend their inquiries.
As French Customer Advisor for an E-Commerce Project,
- Assist clients via inbound calls in the sales process by answering inquiries regarding their purchase orders and attending potential requests.
- Managing customer’s expectations regarding the products and shipping deadlines.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files.
- Confer with customers by email, chat, or inbound calls to provide information about products, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good upselling skills and capacity to engage with customers by providing a warm and cordial atmosphere with every contact
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Sales is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Availability to work from home temporarily
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Travel and Tourism