French Customer Advisor in Lisbon – Tourism Reservations
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
If you have always dreamed about developing your skills to grow in the Tourism career, then we have the opportunity for you!
- Work as Tourism Advisor: Manage bookings (altering, canceling or creating new reservations), and achieve the performance targets defined by the project.
- Help Customers: Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance and feel excited when you are successful in resolving their cases.
- Grow professionally: Become a part of a united and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals. Improve your unique skills by actively engaging with customers and receiving consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
- YOU speak native French and speak English fluently (level B2).
- YOU have previous experience in customer service, tourism or travel that is a plus (not mandatory)
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- YOU are curious, proactive, and have a problem-solving mentality.
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year, health insurance (after 6 months of contract)..
- Relocation package: Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
Travel and Tourism
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Continuous and fully paid training
- New and modern office located where the action is
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- Workplace: Lisbon