French SEA Manager
City : Lisbon
Job : Team leader
We are passionate game-changers!
- Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
- Responsibility to design and deliver a ‘best practice’ environment by providing all kind of training to the operation according to Artefact’s and the account’s priorities
- Coordinate assess, analyse, and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
- Elaboration of the training roadmap (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter
- Design modules, workshops for the project based on employee’s needs
- Provide continuous guidance to the consultants, and set up of corrective actions to tackle the main struggling points
- Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, and actively participating on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
We are looking for:
- Creation of quizzes and business cases to test our consultants and manager on their knowledges
- Manage the skills mapping of the consultants and setup the development journey for everyone
- Responsible for the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
- Setup weekly picking with the team leader to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
Nice to have
- Native or Proficient in French (C2)
- Fluency in English (minimum B2)
- At least 4 year’ Experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns (mandatory)
- Experience in managing google ads campaigns minimum 1 year with big budgets (20K/ monthly)
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
- Previous experience providing training in Google Ads
- Data driven and love playing with figures, you have an analytical and strategic mindset
- Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Private Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert on the most wanted digital skills
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).