French Speaker for an Airline Reservations Project
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
As an Airline Reservations Advisor – French Speaker, you will empower your valuable travel skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how inside one a reputable airline company.
As an Airline Reservations Advisor – French Speaker,
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Assist clients in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests, travel dates, promotional financial considerations.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is mandatory
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance
- Performance bonus
- Availability to work from home temporarily*
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.