German Hotel Reservations Agent
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
When hotels have unsold rooms, those vacancies are uploaded to a specific application, allowing customers to have access to exceptional offers, unbelievable flexibility, and fabulous prices – All in idyllic hotels.
Our client is one of the top providers of killer deals in sweet hotels, exclusively on your mobile device.
- Offering information, solutions and advice and guidance to customers with their last-minute bookings or need of modification
- Advising by bringing your creativity and intuition to assist undecided customers.
- Help customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
- Fluent or native in German with a good command of English;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 08H00 to 17H00;
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- Experience in customer service (preferential);
- For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit;
- A special intuition gained from having a passion for travel;
- Ease with typing and excited about learning new computer software;
- Relocation Package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
- Full time (40 hours weekly);
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro, and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit, and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!