Global Learning & Development Manager
[Error loading the control 'JobOfferDetails', check event log for more details]
Join our team!
As a Global Learning & Development Manager
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Produce reports for the mandatory programs based on agreed requirements and share with key stakeholders as agreed
- Work closely with the L&D Teams, as well as other key stakeholders to determine training needs, objectives, and curriculum to support operational initiatives
- Present training programs intended to motivate, challenge, strengthen and enlighten teams and to align skills with organizational and business needs
- Train teams using a variety of techniques including instructor-led webinars, one-on-one training, classroom training & presentations
- Ensure that Global Training Curriculum is correctly rolled out in the different local teams in a timely manner.
- Fluency in English (C1/C2) and in another language (Dutch or German preferably)
- Degree in Business Administration (preferred) or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the Contact Center domain or in a Coordination role in training
We offer you:
- Proven ability to form and maintain high effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Proven Strong IT skills in MS office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and accurately and concisely.
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow up.
- Aptitude for math and statistics
- Availability to travel occasionally
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]