Hotel Reservation Advisors – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
We are looking for a French native speaker that has outstanding writing skills to work in one of the fast-growing and exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
As a French Speaker for Back Office Support,
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level C1)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Availability to work in night shifts
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Travel and Tourism