Hotel Reservations Advisor – German Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
We are looking for a German native speaker that has outstanding writing skills to work in one of the most exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
Mission :As a Hotel Reservations Advisor– German Speaker, you will:
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in German (level C2)
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Availability to work in night shifts
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Possibility to Work from Home temporarily*
Advantages :We offer you:
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.