[Error loading the control 'JobOfferDetails', check event log for more details]
Join our team!
As a Hue Operations Analyst
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Verify performance files
- Improve workflow
- Recommend future modifications for new product features
- Assess market environment
- Develop standard process
- Communicate operational achievements
- Create automating reporting structures
- Lead projects
- Evaluate data
- Update standard operating procedures
- Perform statistical analysis.
We offer you:
- English proficiency (C1/C2) is mandatory
- Proven ability to form and maintain high effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Proven Strong IT skills in MS office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and accurately and concisely.
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow up.
- Aptitude for math and statistics
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]