Knowledge Base Analyst
[Error loading the control 'JobOfferDetails', check event log for more details]
Join our team!
As a Knowledge Base Analyst,
- To drive the global transfer for knowledge across client organization and support team through maximising the utilisation of existing systems and available resources.
- Actively engage with stakeholder in client organization to get documentation / inputs required to enhance, enrich, complete the knowledge base (local processes, local policies, product specific support information, etc.).
- Support the growth in quality precedents uploaded to the central knowledge Management database and LMS and build continues momentum in the visibility/use/effectiveness of the Support Knowledge Base and LMS
- Lead improvements to the knowledge management process through creation, maintenance, and continual shaping of a targeted series of training sessions on effective use of the knowledge base. Drive culture of “single source of truth” and address any (mis)use of offline materials through targeted improvement of the knowledge base.
- Support in potential project(s) to enhance the effectiveness of / replace the IT platform of knowledge base.
- Management of the learning management system (LMS)
We are looking for:
- Ensure that all the training material is up to date and saved on the central knowledge base and/or LMS in English.
- Support the drive to improve agent knowledge thus enhancing the customer service, working in close collaboration with trainers, team leaders, quality analysts, etc.
- English proficiency (C1/C2) is mandatory
We offer you:
- Proven ability to form and maintain high effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Proven Strong IT skills in MS office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and accurately and concisely.
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow up.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]