Lead Development Representative
City : Oeiras
Job : Other
As a Lead Development Representative, you will role will incorporate multiple facets of managing sales leads with the objective of improving acceptance and conversion of leads by Cisco’s partner, virtual sales, and AM communities.
As a Lead Development Representative, you will:
- Responsible for assisting in lead prioritization, ensuring the quality of leads being generated by GDC contact centers meets agreed criteria and monitoring the lead management.
- Verification of lead owner assignment, reassigning as required to ensure that hot leads are getting into the right hands of sales and partners quickly and efficiently and are being followed up accordingly.
- Will nurture and keep the lead warm until it is ready to be allocated to sales or partner for follow up.
- Monitoring the progress of leads as they move through the sales funnel from (MQL) Pre-sales, acceptance (SAL), conversion to opportunity (SQL) and ultimately bookings.
- Escalating leads that not being actioned to the appropriate contacts and feeding back leads to the Contact Centre if leads are not fully qualified.
- Show progress of marketing generated leads.
- Email and phone communications with partners, Cisco sales and internal clients will be a normal part of daily activities.
We are looking for
- Excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- Second Language (added value)
- Relevant University Degree (IT or Business Management preferable).
- Experience in proven experience in a similar role
- Customer service or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Siebel or other CRM solutions
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful at resolving problems.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!