Marketing Optimization Specialist – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Other
We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a Marketing Optimization Specialist,
based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
You will be attached to one of Artefact’s key account (top tier and global brands) and have direct interaction with this account.
- Definition of sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflects the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
- Optimization of the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
- Achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
- Coaching of one or two junior consultants
- Native or Proficient in French
- Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
- You have at least 1 year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
- You have a degree master or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
- Good and clear reporting skills, excel is your friend
- You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
Life at our company
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]