Online Marketplace Project – French with Spanish Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
We are looking for a French with Spanish Speaker Advisor to join our B2B marketplace project.
As an Online Marketplace Project - French with Spanish Speaker Advisor,
- Assist customers or suppliers through a multichannel system: inbound and outbound calls, e-mails, and chat.
- Proudly provide excellent customer service by giving information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Act as a bridge between the hotels and the suppliers to provide information’s requests, provide support, and follow through complaints B2B.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet the defined specifications.
Profile :We are looking for
- Proficiency in French (C1) and fluency in Spanish (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- It and multitasking skills are valued
- Previous experience in a Travel Agency, Hotel, Customer Service or Supplier Department is a plus
- Previous experience in B2B interactions is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Travel and Tourism