PPC Specialist– French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Project Manager
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to help us build our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact.
We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a PPC Specialist
, based in Lisbon, you will be the main trainer and expert for this new project.
We are launching a team of around 10-15 SEA/PPC consultants (to start) from scratch with the help of Google and Artefact you will build our PPC expertise in Lisbon within our team of junior and senior consultants.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and have a transversal role within the organization, and you will be working closely with Artefact different points of contact.
- Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
- You will be committed to designing and delivering a ‘best practice’ environment; your role is to design, develop, and deliver training for the operation in line with Artefact’s and the account’s priorities
- Coordinate, assess, analyse, and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
- Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, create a welcoming environment to foster collaboration and integration. You will participate actively on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
- Construct the training road map (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter and participate in production committees.
- Analyse the struggles encountered by the consultants and set up corrective actions
- Creation of quizzes and business cases to test our consultant’s knowledges
- Manage the skills mapping of the consultants and set up the development journey for everyone
- Responsibility for the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure the best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
- Set up weekly meetings with the team leader to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
- Native or Proficient in French and fluent in English (minimum B2)
- You are an expert in SEA / PPC with at least 4 years proven experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns.
- You have a first experience as a Google Ads trainer, and you love it. You have Excellent presentation skills
- Proven project management, organization, and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment
- Able to work unsupervised and proactively
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (experience interacting to high-profile clients)
- Master’s degree completed (Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and adaptability skills to manage different kinds of profiles
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
Life at our company
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.