Paid Search Specialist – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Other
Join our Digital Marketing team!
As a Paid Search Specialist,
- Manage sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflect the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
- Optimize the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
- Coach and guide one or two junior consultants
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in French (C2)
- Fluency in English (minimum B2)
- At least 1 year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing – Google Ads (Mandatory)
- Experience in managing google ads campaigns minimum 1 year with big budgets (20K/ monthly)
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
- Data driven and love playing with figures, you have an analytical and strategic mindset
- Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Advantages :We offer you:
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).