Program Manager – Lisbon, Portugal
City : Oeiras
Job : Project Manager
As a Program Manager, your primary responsibility is to have ability to establish, maintain and expand cross-functional relationships, especially support Partners and internal Teams and adapt to business needs. Additionally, it is needed to demonstrate high knowledge about processes, resources, and tools across business environment.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Promote the program and develop opportunities through marketing activities to grow the number of beneficiaries in educational institutions.
- Own end-partner relationships carry a beneficiary quota and have responsibility for the growth of a fixed set of accounts through partners and limited named accounts cross countries within EMEAR region.
- Set up effective communication channels with Partners.
- Proactively advising Partners on how to use the full potential of our platform and portfolio.
- Assisting partners in campaign setup and optimisation process implementation of the program.
- Working closely with the operation team, product team, and Sales regional teams.
- Reach the target KPIs trough effective planning and forecasting
- Modify strategies & tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic & market conditions.
- Support proposals, collaborative engagements of internal and external partners and resources.
- Post-engagement management, Partner satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collaboration with cross team members and share best practices
- Excellent English level
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result focused, attention to details
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) experience is a plus.
- Very good Ms Office (Excel) knowledge
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!