Project Manager – Lisbon, Portugal
City : Oeiras
Job : Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible to support the management of multiple projects and orchestrate a large virtual team. Also, translate high-level business strategy into appropriate action items as well as communicate project status and impact into key business needs for executive-level discussion. Manage projects aligned with the stakeholders needs and focus on the stakeholder analysis, risk, and issues analysis
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Support planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
- performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Support and analyze project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Manage weekly reporting for all projects and tasks according to each city project and follows up with specific stakeholders where applicable.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Establishes a weekly communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- Second Language counts as a plus
- Relevant University Degree (preferable)
- Experience in project management
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Very good Ms Office knowledge
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!