Reporting Analyst – Lisbon, Portugal
City : Lisbon
Job : Other
As a Reporting Analyst, you will have the mission to develop reporting solutions for internal and external clients.
Our fundamental mission is to organize Webhelp Portugal information and develop intelligent solutions.
As a Reporting Analyst,
- Training and encouraging staff to maintain complete databases that can be used for subsequent analysis.
- Gathering raw data from pertinent individuals in each department.
- Collating such data to facilitate its interpretation.
- Checking and cleaning data, taking special care to replace erroneous values with correct figures.
- Analyzing data, with due consideration for the influence of missing information, outliers, plus confounding and extraneous variables.
- Reporting on insights obtained, which might be utilized to inform business strategies.
- Consulting on areas of uncertainty to promote optimal use of ideas derived from data.
- Creating and updating data sets that evolve in tandem with our business's needs.
- Native or Proficient English and fluent French or Portuguese (minimum level B2)
- Knowledge in SQL language and experience working with Excel and Power BI.
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS to develop ETL’s for data integration into SQL servers.
- Proactivity to propose ideas for the continuous improvement of tools and Participate in Group/subsidiary transverse projects
- Previous Experience with Azure Notebooks and Data Factory is a plus.
- Previous experience in Customer Service workforce management is a plus
- Previous experience with Teleopti WFM tool is a plus
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Voucher
- Possibility to work from home*
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Oriente, Lisbon, Portugal.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.