SEA Team Leader – German Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Team leader
Join our amazing SEA team!
As a SEA Team Leader
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Work to build a team environment with strong moral, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture.
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at the individual and team level.
- Develop and monitor performance plans to include developing action plans based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics.
- Work closely with the SEA Expert to create training journey and skill mapping for each consultant of your team.
- Adapt and improve the teamwork methodologies and create tools/automation to save time on operational tasks (excel, spreadsheet).
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development.
- Assist the team with hiring and workforce planning.
It would be nice if you have
- Native or proficiency in German (C2)
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Previous experience in managing a consultant’s team (in agency environment preferably).
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related fields.
- Data geek and love playing with numbers – you have a strong analytical mindset.
- Great and clear reporting skills – Microsoft Excel is one of your best friends.
- Previous experience on daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
We offer you:
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up project (from scratch)
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Possibility to Work from Home*
- Intensive training sessions all year long to become an expert in one of the most in-demand digital roles
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).