Sales Representative for a Credit Solutions Sales – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
As a Sales Representative for a Credit Solutions Sales, your daily tasks will mainly consist of assessing the client’s needs and to provide them with strategic guidance and product overviews.
As a Sales Representative for a Credit Solutions Sales
, you will:
- Assist customers who have a pre-accepted request in the entity via Outbound/Inbound calls
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying the specific causes of underlying problems and propose innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from: upsell and cross-sell using the company portfolio (for ex: selling an Insurance related to the credit)
- Develop deep product knowledge as a subject matter expert for a specific set of products and services.
- Manage e-mails of inquiries, incidents, and claims
- Receive and classify the requests and documentation of new clients
- Collect information for the entity's area of operations.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Team selling environment; work with sales colleagues and other internal departments to drive the sales process from beginning to end.
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or proficient in French
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2)
- Experience selling to the financial services industry and working in direct business-to-business sales roles is highly valued
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global credit services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
- For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
Life at our company:
- Annual Gross Salary: 17K
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Availability to work from home temporarily*
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
- We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon.