Senior Digital Marketing Consultant – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Other
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Consultant to be part of our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact
We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
- Definition of sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflects the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
- Optimization of the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
- Achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
- Coaching of one or two junior consultants
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in French
- Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
- You have at least 1 year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
- You have a degree master or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
- Good and clear reporting skills, excel is your friend
- You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
We offer you
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Possibility to do Work from Home temporarily
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).